Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Appetite.

I have noticed that my appetite has gone down since I took my first shot of testosterone. This is a blessing I did not know I was going to get. My appetite at night is really strong. I wake up hungry like the wolf! This is part of the reason I am still over-weight because I am not hungry during the day but in the middle of the night. Well since I have taken my first shot of T, that out of control nighttime hunger has disappeared! I am so grateful and I have already lost a few pounds since Friday Dec. 5th 2008.

I also have a lot more energy. I all ready feel better after only my first shot. The future looks good-finally! I take my next shot on Dec. 19th. That is the day i arrive in CT. I get to shoot up twice while I am there since I will be there for 3 weeks. It is going to feel really good becoming Michael at my parents house, the house I grew up in. This XMAS vacation should be the best one since I moved to Seattle. I leave on Dec 16th and return to Seattle on Jan 9th 2009. I will also be visiting NYC from Dec 27th-29th. I am really stoked for my life....finally!

Thanks for reading-
Michael

No comments: