Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 5th-My First Day of Testosterone

On December 5th my Testosterone came in the mail. It was a process getting it ready to inject. I have no problem with needles and I actually enjoyed the whole process. In two weeks when I take it again, I am going to video tape myself injecting it.

I Instantly felt a rush after taking it. I injected it into the muscle on my leg. Since then I feel a bit different. Things are starting to come together for me within my body. I have more energy physically and emotionally I feel a bit stronger. It is hard to explain but when I woke up in the middle of the night last night, I looked down at my body and could see a difference. I actually felt male for a second. It was a good feeling. I cannot even begin to describe how good taking testosterone feels. I can't wait until my clit grows into my dick. Most transguys start small and end up big. I am starting off big which means that I should have tremendous growth. Enough growth for intercourse. I really cannot wait for that to happen. I feel excellent. The testosterone feels better than heroin. I feel excellent for the first time in a long while.

Here's to the rest of my life.
-
Michael

No comments: